To increase local capacity, to ignite social change, so children and communities can be respected and empowered.
Our projects involve empowering girls and women through education and sexual and menstrual health, empowering communities through access to water, sanitation and hygiene, care for children in-care and the homeless, and our popular shoebox gift appeal.
“I set up Teams4U because I wanted to give people that wanted to help the opportunity to give more than just money”
Dr Dave Cooke
- Our projects are locally led, community driven and research based.
- We work through local partners and with local government for sustainable implementation.
- We inspire and equip people to make a real difference in the lives of children, connecting people’s skills and resources to need.
- A small team; we are mobile, transparent, and accountable, responding to relief and development needs quickly and effectively.
- We seek mutual benefit between our areas of work and Wales.