Ways to give:
- Regular Gives us a reliable source of income for our projects.
- Donation shop Browse our donation shop to choose the gift you want to give.
- Legacy giving A powerful way to make a lasting change.
- One-off Help our emergency responses.
Legacy giving is a powerful way to make a lasting change. Legacy gifts have helped us start new projects, like the vocational colleges in Sierra Leone, which make the future brighter for hundreds of young women. Every gift in every Will, no matter the size, makes a difference to children and young people around the world. Consider making a Will and leaving a gift to Teams4U. Anyone can make a Will, and it could be the greatest gift you ever give.
How to leave a legacy gift
- Make your Will with a solicitor. Ensure that your family and/or friends are provided for.
- Ask your solicitor to include Teams4U in your Will. We recommend leaving a residuary legacy, which is a % of what you have.
- Let us know when you remember Teams4U in your will so that we can thank you and discuss if there is anything specific you would like your legacy to go towards.
Donate your time
This may sound a little odd, but we need volunteers throughout the year to collect new or as new items to go into shoeboxes.
Others make up stationery kits, sewing kits and craft kits using old video cases. There are also groups of people knitting hats scarves and gloves/mittens for shoeboxes which we always need.
Additionally, we need volunteers to help in our various warehouses around the UK, collecting and processing the shoeboxes ready for export.
Donate items for shoeboxes
We need individuals and businesses to donate items for shoeboxes.
eg. tennis balls, stationery, soap, toothpaste and any other items that can go into shoeboxes, but please make sure that these items are ‘as new’. In the case of hygiene items and underwear they must be new!
If you have things to donate but are not sure then do please get in touch.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email or call the team at email@example.com or 01978 310110.
How to donate
Please giftaid if you are a UK taxpayer so that we can get 25% of your donation given to us by the government on top of what you have given.
To pay online, click on the links above
To pay over the phone, call us at 01978 310110
To pay by cheque, cheques are payable to _
To pay with cash, either give the cash to us in-person or arrange a collection.